Windbreak Netting is manufactured from a knitted polyethylene monofilament, which can be used as either a shade net or windbreak.
Its main benefits and characteristics are:
- Weatherproof protection against sun, wind and even heavy hail damage. Will withstand heavy wind, abrasion and is UV stabilised
- Strong, tear resistant netting. Due to the round section threads the netting is fully locked-stitched to prevent unravelling
- Suitable for open areas, glasshouse shading and reducing heat loss in greenhouses (between 5-7%) representing significant savings on energy costs
- Comes complete with eyelets for easy fixing onto straining wires, and joining together
- Ideal for use in side ventilation systems on polytunnels
- Colour: Green